We don’t like the whole ‘new year, new me’ thing when it comes to marketing, not just because the whole rhetoric can have a negative impact on people, but also because honestly, it’s boring, uninspired marketing. However, we do appreciate that it does work for some people and that sometimes the new year does make you feel like you want a bit of a change. So, in honour of that, we thought we’d have a quick chat today about some of our services which can give your business a marketing makeover for 2023!
Website Design And Development
Having a good website is vital for your business, and when we say good, we mean attractive, intuitive and fast. Without this, you’ll be losing business. Not convinced? Well, let’s look at some statistics…
- 48% of people said that web design was the number one way they determine the credibility of a business
First impressions of a website are 94% design-related
- 38% of users will stop using a website if they find the layout unattractive
- 83% of consumers expect websites to load in less than 3 seconds
- 37% of users say that poor navigation and design cause them to leave websites
- 89% of consumers switched to a competitor’s websites as a result of a bad user experience
Our in-house website wizards can fix up your existing site or create a totally new one – that’s one big marketing makeover! A lot of companies use a basic template to create websites, these can work well, but they restrict the features you can have. Also, they come with a load of unnecessary junk that you won’t use and that’ll just slow down your loading times… 83% of people will not be happy.
Learn more about our website design and development services here.
Have you got your business on social media? If not, you should have, if you do but you’re not posting/interacting with consumers/sharing quality content, then you’ll be losing money. Let’s get some stats for this too…
There are 4.59 billion social media users worldwide, which equates to about 57.5% of the world’s population
People spend an average of 2 hours and 25 minutes per day on social media
75% of internet users use social media to research products.
71% of consumers who have had a positive experience with a brand on social media are likely to recommend the brand to their friends and family
Whatever your personal opinions are on social media, without it, your business will not be performing at its best. If you don’t have the time or know-how to get your socials looking good, then let us take over this aspect of your marketing makeover! Read more about this service here.
No matter how nice your website is, it’s not going to be doing any good if people can’t find it, this is where SEO (search engine optimisation) comes in. You want your site to be one of the first that comes up when people use a search engine. Why? Let’s look at some more stats…
- 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- The top three Google search results get 54.4% of all clicks
- 0.63% of Google searches click on results from the second page
- 92.96% of global traffic comes from Google Search, Google Images and Google Maps
- There are an estimated 3.5 billion searches on Google each day
Your marketing makeover can include help with your SEO to get your site out there!