This policy is regularly updated and it is your responsibility to read revisions of this policy. The last update was on the 28th March 2022. If you have any questions about the information in this document, then please contact us here.
This website collects and uses certain information about its users in order to provide products and services via the Truly Content website. The information we use enables the functions on our website to work better for visitors. We also collect information to understand how visitors use the website and to present relevant, topical and timely information to them.
Whilst you are using our website, we may collect the following data:
- Your name
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Contact information, including your email address
- Demographic information
How Data Is Used
We collect the information listed above as it helps us better understand what you are looking for when you use our website. This enables us to deliver products and services to you more efficiently.
We may use your data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services we provide our users
- To contact you in response to an enquiry
- To customise the website for your preferences
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will send you emails about products, services and other things we think might be relevant to you
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed onto your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps examine web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Essentially, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does NOT give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies to your preference. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Cookies on this website are used for:
- Analytical/performance purposes – this allows us to recognise and calculate the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website functions, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality purposes – to help us recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content to you and remember your preferences and settings (e.g. your choice of language or the region in which you are based).
- Sharing purposes – this allows you to share pages with social networks such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
We will hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we implement strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We follow procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.